Homemade Fudge Brownie Mix
- 3/4 C. cocoa
- 1 C. butter, melted (or bean puree)
- 2 C. white sugar
- 3 eggs (3 T. dry egg powder + 1/3 C. water)
- 1 t. vanilla extract
- 1 C. flour (I use 1/2 whole wheat flour and 1/2 all-purpose-100% whole wheat can be a little gritty)
- 1 C. chopped walnuts, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix dry ingredients together. Add wet ingredients and stir until mixed.
- Spread in greased 13×9 inch pan. Bake for 35 minutes (do not overbake). (Bake 50 minutes for 8×8 pan.
© mybulletproofhome.com All Rights Reserved